Can I wash my Ceramic Network items in the dishwasher?
The Ceramic Network collection items are safe to wash in the dishwasher. We suggest using light detergent for the Latvian Black Pottery series (matte black metallic pieces).
Can I use my Ceramic Network items in the microwave?
No tests have been performed therefor we cannot assure the outcome of using the Ceramic Network collection items in the microwave oven. We strongly suggest not to use any of the ceramics in the microwave oven.
Can I leave my Carbon vases outdoors in winter?
If you live in a location with warm winters where temperatures never drop under 0°C / 32°F it’s safe to use the vases outdoors all year. If you live in locations where winters drop bellow 0°C / 32°F or if there is the slightest chance for the temperature to drop, it’s mandatory to move the vases indoors for the season.
Studio Beate Snuka cannot be held responsible for any lose or damage resulting from poor maintenance and mistreatment.
I found something I like, how do I order?
How do I place an order through the web store?
- To place an order, simply go to the store page select the item you would like to order and add this item to your shopping basket. If you would like to order multiple items, you can easily go back to our product pages and continue shopping.
- When you are satisfied with your selection, follow the instructions on the check-out page to proceed to the next page where you can enter your billing information.
- After entering your billing information, you can proceed to the shipping page and choose your preferred delivery method and enter shipping information depending on delivery type.
- Then confirm and complete your order!
- After completing your order, you’ll receive your order confirmation via e-mail.
What is the processing time of my order?
After your payment has cleared, the order is confirmed and unless a different lead-time is communicated beforehand, the ordered items will usually ship within 2 – 5 business days.
When an order is not in stock our standard lead time is 2 – 8 weeks depending on the ordered item. In this case we will keep in touch with you through out the process.
What payment methods can I use?
Information will be updated as soon as possible.
How is my order shipped?
All our products are carefully packed in branded boxes with plenty of padding and tightly secured against damage. Depending on the products and quantity ordered, orders can be split up in multiple boxes and/or shipments. In this case the Customer will be updated with all tracking information and further steps via e-mail.
Because our products differ in weight, size and packaging type, we use different delivery services. Depending on the delivery method, we will send you the information you need to track your package.
Can I track my order?
All orders are sent with registered mail and upon shipment you will receive a notification via e-mail containing your tracking number and further instructions.
How long does it take to receive my order?
Shipping times differ through each individual country. We have rounded up a list of expected shipping times, but this is an informative list and Studio Beate Snuka cannot be held responsible for delivery delays due to customs, weather etc.
Below is a list of estimated delivery times*, usually items are delivered some time between the given dates but in rare cases shipments can be stuck in customs for longer. All shipments are insured and registered and come with tracking information. In case of a lost shipment we will sort out any delivery issues with the post company and send out a new package.
- Baltics 1 – 3 business days
- EU 3 – 7 business days
- Europe non EU 3 – 7 business days
- USA 1 – 5 weeks
- Australia 1 – 5 weeks
- Asia 2 – 5 weeks
- Rest of the world 2 – 5 weeks
We advise to order early when it comes close to festive seasons such as Christmas.
* Estimated delivery times for standard shipping.
What delivery methods do you offer?
We offer multiple delivery options depending on the location the products are sent to. During checkout you will see a list of options ( local pickup, flat rate, carrier services) depending on the delivery country. In some cases there will be only one option available in others there could be a list of options available. Nevertheless if you need to reach a deadline of have a specific delivery date in mind, feel free to contact us before placing an order to see if we can find a better solution.
What should I do if the product I ordered arrived broken?
After you have received a product please check it for damage. If you notice that the package has some damages on the outside, we kindly ask you to notify the courier and mark it down on the delivery slip. If an item from your order is faulty or damaged, please email us as soon as possible after receipt of item, but not later than 48 hours after delivery. Please include the following in your email:
- The order details: order number, your contacts and date of delivery;
- Information about the faulty or damaged product: product name and description and what is the problem with it. Include a photo of the damaged product and packaging;
- Let us know if you have notified the courier upon delivery that the package is damaged during transportation.